Sunday, September 13, 2009

Always for FRIENDS..!!




Well, I'll start wid the name of ALMIGHTY..!!

 This first post is dedicated to all of ma frenz
...i hv ever come across..!!
And it wud be injustice not to accredit  them  the onus,
who really inspired me to jot down these lines......the 
"they" are you all mah frenz..i greet all of ya for being wid
me in wound-days nd HAPPY-DAYS as well...
 



In early days, the hands met  to encompass the endless

feelings bounded within it...
Never leave it..I request.
 




 
The intricate world however tried to make it complex....but the
the colorful thread that had been linked between us is inseparable.

May this thread live life-long !!
Never break it...I request.



 








 

We moved  along the tym thru present...shared indelible moments
thats enuf to remembr watsoever had we..bt a feelin that always
torments me is..wat it happnd that we met too late..??
Never go away...I request.





 







 As long as we live, take a vow not to leave wateva cums.

from the ground of reality  to the love, affection ,and the 
overwhelming feelings..we r just frnds...!!


Never be alone...Main hoon na.!!









   
Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine.
You can depend on me.
I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine.!!



This day is also dedicated to the community i created...for
U guys.  Switch there..!!
Thanks and love to all of ya..for being  ma frnd.!!




3 comments:

  1. Nice post! Sweet and touching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really very heart touching and loving.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx RoOhani nd Shunnya..(sis)..!!

    keep smilin.. [:)]

    ReplyDelete